About Our Business
- Rescue Buddy Boarding & Beyond
- At Rescue Buddy Boarding & Beyond your dog will feel right at home while you are away. With 1/4 acre fenced yard to play in, your pup will have lots of fun. Overnight stay is $30 and daycare is $15. We also offer a free foster dog slot and reduced overnight rates to local rescues. We are committed to helping homeless dogs. While volunteering with Pet Haven we have fostered 82 dogs and counting. We are changing the world one dog at a time. firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Friday, October 30, 2009
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
This in from Sidewalk Dog-In early 2007, Bless the Bullys: Pit Bull Rescue & Education in Tennessee introduced the idea of an annualNational Pit Bull Awareness Day,encouraging pit bull advocates everywhere to host celebratory events in an effort to garner positive media attention, promote responsible ownership and combat existing stereotypes.
In honor of this year’s National Pit Bull Awareness Day (officially October 24),MN Bully Lovers is hosting its first annual “All-American Dog Fest“to “celebrate all breeds of dogs while highlighting positive traits of the American Pit Bull Terrier.” The free event is this Sunday, October 25, from 12-5 p.m atWest St. Paul Armory Training and Community Center, andwell-behaved dogs of all breeds* are welcome to attend with their owners.
Here’s a taste of what you can look forward to on Sunday:
- Indoor activity/demonstration area:contests, an animal communication demo with Janet Roper of Talk2theAnimals,a demo by the Minnesota Disc Dog Club and afood drive to benefit The Pet Project
- Outdoor activity/demonstration area:aNADSR sanctioned weight pull and Canine Good Citizen testing
- Appearances by celebrity pitties Ruby (nationally recognized therapy and service dog),Wallace (2007 Purina Incredible Dog Challenge National Champion and World Finalist) andHector (certified therapy dog rescued from the Michael Vick fighting operation)
- Guest speakers galore, including Maureen Haggerty of The Canine Coach (dog aggression), Sage Lewis of Dancing Porcupine (animal communication and Tellington TTouch) and Kellie Dillner of A Rotta Love Plus (dogs and kids)
- Screening of the new documentary Wallace – The Rise of an Underdog
- Representatives from pit-loving rescuesA Rotta Love Plus, Minnesota Pit Bull Rescue andGemini Rottweiler and Pitbull Rescue
- Fabulous exhibitors, including yours truly, Sidewalk Dog(we’ll be sharing a booth with K9-Connection)
- Silent auction
- And more!
Hope to see you and your pooch—pit bull or not—there.
*That’s right! All breeds are welcome to attend this event. In fact, according to the “All-American Dog Fest” Web site, theirgoal for this year is equal representation of all breeds. “Often, many pit bull and other ‘bully breed’ owners leave their dogs at home because of the negative stigma attached to the breed. ‘All-American Dog Fest’ provides responsible owners of any breed the opportunity to show off their well-behaved dog at a non-judgemental public event. Whether you have a chihuahua, a golden retriever, or a pit bull, we hope we’ll see you and your dog at the event!”
The Pet Project "All-American Dog Fest" is also collecting food for The Pet Project on Sunday! It's going to be a really fun event, so get out there! (and don't forget to bring pet food)
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
.....a huge pile of pillows. Snuggle bunny Jake, from Pet Haven would love to call your pillows his own. He has been in our home for two months. He is one of the easiest foster dogs we have ever had. Jake has come a long way from the hoarder situation he lived in as a puppy. He would be great for an active family with a big fenced yard or a single person that lives in a condo. All he needs is a soft place to nap and lots of love. Simple. Give him a chance.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Friday, October 16, 2009
Sarah and Adam are now vacationing on a warm beach until the end of the month. But on their return, Suzy will be going to her forever home with her favorite girl, and her favorite girl's favorite guy. There's a wedding to plan after all and Suzy has to put her paw print on all the decisions. Wouldn't she make the best flower girl? Dreams do come true.
Here's a note to Suzy's foster from Sarah the morning after the big moment:
I can not even begin to express my excitement and outstanding joy to be officially adopting Suzy. I have wanted to do this since the first time I brought her home with me and she is SO loved by us. She made for a perfect engagement and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful (and extremely well-planned) proposal. Thank you so much for helping Adam make an incredible memory. We have a wonderful story to share for years and we are really looking forward to having Suzy be the first member of our family. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! Can't wait to see her when we get back!!! I just can't get over how everything has come together....I can't stop smiling! Thank you again, for making it so special! ALSO - the VALENTINE from Suzy is so sweet and brought tears to my eyes.
I think anyone can see the Sarah-Suzy bond in their New Year's Eve photo. :)
Congratulations to Sarah, Adam and Suzy! Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Monday, October 12, 2009
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Friday, October 9, 2009
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Monday, October 5, 2009
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Hi it's me again, Miss Princess Gribbles. Wow what a difference a day makes. Today I am feeling right at home here at Rescue Buddy Boarding. Last night I even slept downstairs all by myself just like I do in my own home. And those annoying boys I told you about yesterday are actually kind of fun to play with. You should see Mister run around the yard like he was in a race or something. Is he part Greyhound?