About Our Business

My photo
At Rescue Buddy Boarding & Beyond your dog will feel right at home while you are away. With 1/4 acre fenced yard to play in, your pup will have lots of fun. Overnight stay is $35 and daycare is $20. We also offer a free foster dog slot and reduced overnight rates to local rescues. We are committed to helping homeless dogs. While volunteering with Pet Haven we have fostered 102 dogs and counting. We are changing the world one dog at a time. laura.leonard55@gmail.com

Monday, November 23, 2009

Heading Back To Red Lake Rosie's

Red Lake Rosie's shelter by mchanrasmi.
Along with three other women that I have yet to meet, this Friday I will be heading back to Red Lake Rosie's Rescue for a weekend of fun and hard work. We will be preparing the kennels for the brutal winter that has yet to show up-thank goodness, feeding and walking dogs, and changing litter boxes.

DSC_0216 by mchanrasmi.

I am excited to catch up with Karen and to meet all the new dogs that have arrived at the shelter. On my last trip I ended up falling in love with an Aussie mix, Dusty, that I soon fostered and rehomed.


If anyone has supplies that need to be returned/delivered to Red Lake please let me know. They can be dropped off by my garage anytime before 9am on Friday. I live in Ne Minneapolis. Email for address. Karen has an overabundance of linens so if you have any of these items please find someone else that can use them.
DSC_0250 by mchanrasmi.
Karen has had more animals surrendered to the shelter than ever before. If you know anyone who would like to become a foster and save a life please let me know. On Sunday we will be bringing many of these dogs and cats to the cities to start their new lives. Here is a photo of one of the pups that needs help. Can you provide a home for Carley?

No comments:

Post a Comment