About Our Business

My photo
At Rescue Buddy Boarding & Beyond your dog will feel right at home while you are away. With 1/4 acre fenced yard to play in, your pup will have lots of fun. Overnight stay is $35 and daycare is $20. We also offer a free foster dog slot and reduced overnight rates to local rescues. We are committed to helping homeless dogs. While volunteering with Pet Haven we have fostered 102 dogs and counting. We are changing the world one dog at a time. laura.leonard55@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tale of Two Cities

Lately I feel like my life has been a 'Tale of Two Cities' living both as an artist and a dog rescuer. That will change next week as Twisted Sister, my jewelry line, will have a last showing at Peggy's Holiday Boutique at the Roseville Oval. This is a wonderful collection of artists' work. There is something for everyone. I am excited to once again be part of this boutique.


Peggy'sHoliday Boutique was formerly Schultz is in Stitches! It features 150 Fine Artists and Craftsmen showing their original work gallery style, for nine days, at theRoseville Skating Center. We spotlight glorious jewelry, clothing, hand-dyed scarves, woven baskets, pottery, dolls, leaded glass, rosemaling, watercolors, pastels, handmade paper, books, cards, silk floral arrangements, seasonal decorations, pillows, and toys. Live music lends a festive atmosphere to enjoy complimentary tea and gourmet samples as you fulfill your holiday shopping experience. Parking is easy and admission is free. Please join us as 5000 customers attend our wonderful holiday sale, now in it’s 32nd year.

Once an artist always an artist so that part of me will not go away. In fact I used to say I would be a paper maker in another lifetime. Well guess what I think that other lifetime is now. However for now I am devoting my time to building Rescue Buddy Boarding & Beyond and to helping homeless dogs. It is a creative way of life to live with dogs and a teenager everyday. I wake up thrilled to greet the day and to see what it has in store for me. The dogs are forever making me laugh. And I am so proud of my son. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment